Back to Blog
Covid-19: how we are operating
During these unprecedented times, we have had to take stock of how our business is delivering our tree cutting services.
The safety of our staff and customers is paramount and we are fortunate enough to be in a trade that allows us to make the necessary adjustments and carrying on working.
For domestic clients, with side access, we can minimise physical contact and still enter the property to work on trees and hedges. Tree and hedge waste can also be walked out via the side access and not through the living quarters of the house.
For clients that have booked us in for a quote, prior to our visit, we will call them again to make sure that they are happy with this arrangement.
We are able to provide quotes for trees and hedges located in a rear garden if we can view them via a side gate. For trees and hedges situated in the front of a property we can avoid contact with our clients altogether.
In line with government guidelines, we have also made the following adjustments:
1. Our vehicles are cleaned at the beginning and end of each day.
2. Our crews carry hand sanitisers and regularly use it during the working day.
3. Our vehicles carry a maximum of two members of staff. The middle seat is left vacant and provides a suitable distance to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
4. The Contract Manager is working independently, quoting, setting up work, checking completed work etc.
5. We are being selective about what work we are able to carry out that will allow our crew to work at a distance from the general public.
6. The only housing work being carried out are the sites where we have already vetted as appropriate for work to be carried out during the present situation.
7. There is only one member of staff at each office.
8. Sanitisers are supplied for both offices.
We listen to government updates on a daily basis and we’re ready to respond and implement new working structures as and when is necessary.
During this lockdown period, if you would like any tree services or hedge trimming work undertaken, please call 01708 578 017.
Chelmsford Tree Surgeon remains committed in providing you with the safest tree care service possible.
0 CommentsRead More
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.